Monday, July 30, 2007

what a learning experience

I just read this thread on ilp. If you aren't a member then I have to ask why???? Anyway...OMG It would be fasinating if we did this for a week of themes. I think we could learn soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! Even better than the 10 second thingy. Just my two cents.

It will take you a long time to read it but once you do, you will be sucked in. Anyone care to make this a theme for the week?

http://ilovephotography.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=215560&st=195

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Well Ruth, I'm for anything that would give me more time to pick the new themes...I say we go for it! But I do need to ask, what exactly would we be doing? I mean I only glanced thru the last couple posts on the thread and it's obviously on flash (NOT my strong point-so this would be great practice) what aspect of flash would we be concentrating on?