Thursday, July 19, 2007

My thoughts

ok I've got my camera all packed up to go back to the factory to get adjusted and cleaned. I have no back up camera!!!!!!!! so I'll be out of the loop for a few weeks and I really really really wanted to do this 10 second cause it could be sooooooooo cool! so I think we should do it again later in the year...as well as continue this week. so whoever picks the next set could throw this in again...don't you all think?

You can learn so much by doing the unusual! Those who haven't tried this should cause it is really fun!

1 comment:

Karson and Kami said...

I haven't tried it! Sounds very interesting though! Bummer about your camera - take a break - have some fun! I just spent a week without mine and I didn't miss it as much as I thought i would! But I was also on a vacation :)