Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm finally sharing an image again

I have been so busy with family life that I haven't been shooting much, so I didn't have anything new to share. My daughter's surgery had to be rescheduled because of an infection, but my 2nd daughter broke her foot so she had plenty of doctor visits to go to, to make up for the time we didn't spend in the hospital! But....It is finally spring here (YEAH!!) and I have been working outside in the yard every spare minute, so here's an image from my garden.
It was very windy so I had to up my iso pretty high to use a faster ss.
iso 1250, ss 1/640, f 6.3

2 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

I am so sorry to hear about the delay and the break. Doesn't it seem as if life is determined to be hectic!
This image is beautiful. I love the DOF and composition. I've been working in my yard this week also! I'm loving this spring weather.

Short Stories by Ruth said...

beautiful! I dread working in my yard. It feels out of control. But I'm dedicating 1 hour on Sat. LOL I know...how good of me huh? LOL

Hope all goes well with the kids!