Monday, May 19, 2008

Hey Ladies...

Sorry I haven't been around much I am very busy!!!! I have an upcoming wedding this Saturday and will hopefully get a model release so I can post some. My sessions lately refuse to sign one! I also have Relay for Life on Friday night, then the wedding, then my Dad's bday wow talk about a crazy weekend!!!! Anyhoo just wanted to let you ladies know I'm thinking of you hehe and enjoy coming and seeing the awesome shots, even if I can't share any myself :) Oh by the way I have moved my personal blog you can find it here:

http://tleeder.wordpress.com/

And also the recipes blog is here:

http://tesarecipes.wordpress.com/

Still trying to figure out how to add all you ladies back so you can post your recipes too....hopefully I will soon :)

Take Care and have a great week ladies :)

3 comments:

Arya said...

I love your recipe blog - everything looks just sooo yummy!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

miss you Tessa.. how did the walk go????

Tesa said...

Thxs Arya

Hey Ruth the walk is this Friday and I will post pics on my blog :) thanks again ma for your pledge :)