Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mothers Day - a few days late



Hubby got me a new van - I love it. It's so much better then our old van and won't crap out on us anytime soon! Finally I can get some of my photography stuff done and get my business off the back burner and let it flourish. I have two sessions booked this month and hope to have more booked for next month. I am also going to be taking pictures of my son's pre-k class this next week. I think it will turn out to be a good thing.

Sorry I don't post as often, seems life gets in the way - but I do frequent the site everyday and see all your beautiful images. You ALL rock!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Love the flowers...WANT the Van!!!

So happy your business is off and running...yea!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

we love you anyway Arya!!! Love the new van!

Cindy Shaver said...

Yea! New van! What a sweetie he is.

Jennifer said...

what a beautiful flower, love your van of course I am partial, becuase I have a silver one!