Thursday, March 6, 2008

So Ruth will stop yelling at me....


...I'm posting a pic today :)

And I'll even make it relevent to the thread. This is our son Wilson, baseball player extraordinaire, and he makes my life easier because he is the most good-natured, hysterically funny child on earth (no kidding). Everyone should have a Wilson in the house. He makes us laugh and makes us think and is always pleasant to be around (well, almost always, he's not a drone).

ISO 32oo, ss320. f2.8
ps.what would really have made my life easier is if this stadium had decent LIGHTS.....geez!

3 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

This is a GREAT capture! Did you shoot in RAW?

Short Stories by Ruth said...

great sports shot as always... so did you get my message on your blog?? LOL

Maureen said...

thanks gals! and yes I got your message Ruth, thanks for the kick in the butt :) and no I don't shoot in RAW Cindy, mostly cause I can't figure out how to download the plug-in so I can open up the pics (how embarassing is that?) I keep getting error messages so I stick with JPEG.