Monday, March 3, 2008

He is what gets me thru


He is my rock and my sanity. He makes my life easier and without him I know my life would be extremely chaotic. He is my husband, friend and Hero. I love him dearly.


His scar is healing nicely - the boys think it looks cool and his friends think it's wicked. To me it's a physical sign of all he has gone thru and sacrificed for us. every day is a step forward - he tries to do too much sometimes and ends up two steps backwards in his recovery (which drives him nuts).

4 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

Arya, how sweet is that. His scar looks much better than I thought it would. Soon the boys will want one cut into their hair to match!

Maureen said...

So I guess now I'll have to wait a few days to post a pic of my sweetie...glad he is doing so well Arya...Yea!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

glad he is doing so well!!

Hightower Photography said...

Looks like things are healing well. I am glad to hear.