Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Scrapin Fun


Here is another page I did - I want to do one of each of my family members. And to stay in with the theme it does have some of my favorite colors on it.

I am not all the way caught up with my scrapbooking but I am getting there - I still have much of January to scrap but I am getting there. I hope to just scrap the stuff shortly after the images are edited, (fingers crossed that this happens).

You can find lots of free digital scrapbook stuff all over the web but if you click HERE you can see the blog I check everyday. They have done all the scouring of the web for you, plus they show images of the items that can be downloaded so if you don't like the item then you don't have to go there. Makes my life easier for sure.

I love the layout templates where you can add your own papers and elements because they are just like templates for collages and stuff - all layered and you can just link your paper with their shape & design. Very cool and super easy - which makes scrapping lots more fun and less time consuming.

5 comments:

Maureen said...

At the risk of sounding like an idiot(which is my specialty) do you print these at home after you've put your page together, and are they 12x12 ?

oh, Nice Page!!!

Arya said...

They are 12x12 and I save them to put in a 7x7 hard bound coffee table book at the end of the year. But I have printed them at costco because they now have 12x12 size available if you wanted to put them in your existing 12x12 album. they make all sorts of sizes.

Arya said...

PS I get my books done thru blurb.com

Cindy Shaver said...

I love this page, thanks for sharing the blog!

Courtney said...

Cool! Wish I had more time for something like this!