Wednesday, March 5, 2008

group buy on digital paintings


ok ladies we only need two more people for this group buy. Julie just painted a beautiful painting for me...I'll try to post it. If I can't here at work I will do it at home. Anyway she is doing a group buy for 10 people for $50.00. She usually charges photographers $85.00 and of course clients more. I only need two more people to make the required 10. Anyone interested?


Her website is http://www.jandersonpic.com/ and my image is under commissioned paintings far bottom left. Little Blue Boy.


Does anyone want in? I would like to finish this up today or tomorrow. Let me know so that I can add your name to the list.

2 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

very nice, how soon would we have to get the picture to her? I'm not sure I could do it for myself, but I could ask a few clients. BUT I'm in ATlanta now for a lighting workshop all day tomorrow.

Short Stories by Ruth said...

how cool is that!!! We have 10 but would love to add you to it. You would just need to send her the $50 to hold your spot and then you could get her the image later. She is going to be busy right now with others so yours could wait. Can you let me know by this weekend?