Monday, June 16, 2008

Silhouette of my boys!

I have been wanting to get some silhouette images of my kids to hang in our house, we have lived here for almost 3 years and I only have 3 pictures on the wall, it's like the cobbler whose kids had no shoes! So yesterday I got my husband to try one of the images that I would like to have, but my son really doesn't like to be thrown up in the air, so he never leaves daddy's hands or let's go of the death grip on his arms! I think we will have to try this one again with out so much distractions behind them.

2 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I think this is sweet.... maybe next time crunch lower to the ground to that there isn't quite so much dead space on the left. And you'll get more of Dad in the picture.

Courtney said...

Thanks Ruth! I was lying on the ground but we were in my in-laws backyard and there was no other place to get right angle without all the distractions. I plan on trying this again but in a field with no houses and trees.