Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New mini session set-up

I am doing my practice sessions today and tomorrow for my Down By the Bay mini sessions. This is the first session today, who was an absolute doll. I met her at a wedding I did a few weeks ago, where she was the flower girl. So I called her mom up and asked if she would like to be a model for me. I was so excited when she said yes! We did 3 different outfits, 5-6 different pose/prop ideas, in about 30 minutes. I will be using the practice images on my blog and website for advertisement. This one I ran a high pass filter, I will also be offering storybook look and antiqued. I'll share more as I get them done.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Adorable!!!

Arya said...

too cute!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

this is very cute.... I would love to do a beach scene but I have to hold off now. :( I've got too many things in the frying pan.