Thursday, June 19, 2008

Peek-a-boo


Here is a picture of my three little monsters. how do you like Aaron's new hair cut? He loves it and just struts around like a proud peacock for sure. I can't believe he's going to be 7 tomorrow. They do grow so fast. Ruth is peeking behind Sam. They didn't really cooperate much during this mini session with them out of 15 images (including a few full family shots) only a handful were usable. I wish they would cooperate like my clients do - then again my clients don't see me everyday with a camera glued to my face either chasing them around trying to get some good pictures for our walls...lol


SETTINGS: ISO:100, AP: f/3.5 SS: 1/60 bounced light and natural light combination.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I really love that Ruth is peeking out from behind the boys...very nice!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

your own kids NEVER cooperate!