Monday, January 26, 2009

Our group may grow :)

I've invited a few photography friends from the forum that I belong."T", Denise, and Julie. Please welcome them. There are no themes or anything. Tried that! LOL But we are suppose to post a picture every day and we can comment on it. I don't want this to be a cc blog, but a place where you can post images from your sessions or things you are working on.

It would be nice to post your settings too, so that we can learn from you. BUT, I've been really bad with that for a really long time. Arya is really good at that!! So T...just jump in a post a picture and post one a day and don't worry if you don't get cc because this is just for fun and to keep us clicking the shutter...

You know Cindy from noBS gurlzrock.... Arya and Meg also post the others are slackers... And Meg has beena slacker lately... I"m going to have to go over to her blog and spank her.... LOL

5 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

Welcome to the blog guys (I mean gals)!

Maureen said...

I'm sure you meant the term 'slacker' in a good way, huh Ruth?

-Meg

(I shall return)

Tesa said...

Well yes I'm a slacker I'm sorry MA :( but I do aide you in other things lol.......ok that sounded bad!

I haven't taken a picture since Christmas, how horrible is that? :( I'm not feeling well and being knocked up sucks!!!!!!!!! I'm sure the next photo I post will be of the baby HAHA

Meg I miss you!!!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

of course Tesa we forgive you because you are soon going to have a new daughter that you are going to name Ruth. How can we NOT love you. LOL

Tesa said...

HAHA awww thanks MA :P