Sunday, January 25, 2009

Let it begin - Volleyball, that is



Yesterday was my daughter's first club tournament. She's playing power this year, so it is a higher level of play and she is loving it. The team didn't perform well, but it was a great learning experience for them all. I took the D700 and the 70-200 and gave it (and my shoulders) a great workout. It is such a fantastic combination! Here are a couple of images of her that I love. She hates that she does the Michael Jordan leg spread when she hits, but the girl has some serious verticle jump capabilities. She's only 5'3", but look at my baby get over that net for a block! (yep, a bit proud)

2 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

so how about letting them come to college in Washington??? Ya know my husband IS the coach. Nice shots!!!

Cindy Shaver said...

send him on to offer that scholarship!