Sunday, January 11, 2009

It has been so long.........

I enjoyed looking @ everyone's work on here, I haven't posted in forever I'M SORRY MA!!!!!!!! I come today to ask for everyone's help. God has laid something heavy on my heart and I need to tell everyone I know about it........Ruth I hope you don't mind.......I know it's not picture related please forgiveme!!!

Here is the story:

On May 4, 1990 I attended a party along with a lot of the teenagers from my small hometown of New Waterford, Cape Breton-Nova Scotia. This party was held at the end of town in outdoor location what we kids called the nest. It was 4 days before my 15th birthday and I thought the worst thing that could happen would be the place would be raided (which it was), I would be taken off to jail, my parents would come bail me out (wanting to beat me from the police station all the way home). I wish that is how it turned out only it didn’t, it was much worse. That horrible night in May turned out to be the last night for a 17 year old boy named Clayton Miller.

Clayton was beaten (its obvious from the morgue photos) and murdered and then the whole thing was covered up. Still to this day his parents Maureen and Gervy Miller have no answers, have no justice and Clayton’s life is being treated as if it didn’t matter. LIFE matters, Clayton was a son, a brother, a nephew, a cousin and a friend and he was also a child of God! His life MATTERED and I’m asking that each and every one of you go and read his story and please SIGN HIS PETITION for JUSTICE! It has been 19 years of authorities, Politian’s, media and whoever else sweeping this young man’s life under a rug.....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Life is precious, Clayton’s life was not a number, his 17 years on this earth meant something to every person that knew him and his story is touching many people who didn’t even know him. Please help me, in helping the Miller Family fight for justice for their ONLY SON! I couldn’t imagine if I lost one of my children let alone lose one with no answers and nobody seeming to care. Please take a few minutes of your time, read his story if you like, sign his petition and HELP ME to HELP THE MILLERS show those cowards responsible that CLAYTON’S LIFE MATTERED!

God Bless you all!

You can check out Clayton’s story here:
http://www.injusticebusters.com/index.htm/claytonmiller.htm

You can sign the petition HERE:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/clayton-miller-petition-for-justice.html

There is also a Facebook group for Clayton, just search for “Justice for Clayton Miller”

Thank you to everyone who reads about Clayton, see’s the injustice and SIGNS for justice to be served.

7 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

Tesa, I received this on Facebook, but the Petition says it is for Canadian residents. Does that mean I shouldn't sign?

Tesa said...

Cindy please sign anyways! I'm not sure if it matters or not I'm thinking the more names the BETTER this way they can see even Americans don't like to see unjustice! Thank you!

Maureen said...

Will do!!!

...and we miss you Tesa!

Cindy Shaver said...

thanks!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

Thank you for sharing this Tesa... and we miss you something terrible!!!

Tesa said...

Thank you for signing Meg!!!

Ruth :) thank you!!! I'm just going through some tiring stuff right now being pregnant doesnt agree with me. I am off work and sleep most of the time, its terrible hehe. I can't wait to feel myself again!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I signed! Bless his family