Monday, June 25, 2007

Very kewl hat :)

Okay this is my clients hat (I work with people with disabilities) and since I am not allowed to show pictures of him without permission from his guardian I asked him to take off his hat. The hat is the cutest darn cowboy hat I ever seen. It's made of straw and has funky curves to it, suppose look like its been disformed, like you had fell asleep with it on haha. It also has his name on it in this brass looking wire, look close. I have to say it looks AWESOME on him and I usually ask him to wear it for me haha.


Settings: f3.5, ss 125, iso 200

Defog/sharpen4web/brozegod3

6 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

very cool hat Tesa!!!

Jennifer said...

I love it Tesa, nice shot!

Unknown said...

Looks great Tesa!

Lindy said...

i want a hat like this one!!nice shot tesa!

Maureen said...

That hat conjures up all kinds of images to me Tesa...nice shot.

Tesa said...

Thanks ladies I just LOVE It on him looks even better :)