Thursday, June 14, 2007


OK, technically it's tommorrow but I'm posting as if it was still today (follow?). Here's mine and it's late because I had to wait for the right light as the sun was setting and then we had to eat... and you should have seen the neighbors wondering what we were doing up on our roof taking pictures of a wine glass...I had to get above the trees and then it was such a nice view my DH and I stayed up there and HAD to drink the wine....this is a tough assignment ladies.

ss 1/2000,f5.6, ISO200, saturated and sharpened.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful I love it!

Lindy said...

This is awesome!! I love it!!

Tesa said...

OH Meg this is freaking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this, and wow the effort you get an A++++ hehe glad to hear u didnt let the wine to go waste, any left? :)