Friday, June 22, 2007

Another wine glass photo...



...I'm going to be gone all day (shopping with DD...ugh...not for DD... just don't like to shop) so I'm posting the pic I took a few days ago that I thought wasn't nearly as good as Tesa's grape pic, but I do like the lighting. It was taken in the early evening when the sun was just coming thru our kitchen window. I walked in and the glass happened to be set down in just the right spot. I took a few and then moved it around to see if I could get somehing better, but this turned out to be as good as it got.




ISO 200, f6.3, ss100, no flash

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW I think its beautiful, great shot!!

Tesa said...

I think it's awesome and I think the lighting is very moodly, great job Meg :)

Tesa said...

i meant to say moody not moodly lol

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I really like this one. Love the feel it gives!