Wednesday, June 13, 2007

check out the shape of my light!


ok I guess the shape I want to photograph is my NEW LIGHT!!! Yes, I'm excited. I've had it for over a month the Kyle finally put it up, since my mom is flying tomorrow. :) These are the stairs down to my studio and I'm going to put 16x20 of all five kids on the walls. I'll have two more on each side in portrait view. The one of Cami is in Landscape view. That way when people come over for sessions they will see a great entry to the studio, but when the door is shut then it is of my family. I'm happy tonight! iso 200 ss1/80 f2.8 defog and I had to bump it up a whole stop in RAW.

4 comments:

Tesa said...

Ruth, man u know how to tick me off !!!!! ok yes you guessed it IM JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! studio????? what the heck is that?

I wanna move in ruth!

Jennifer said...

Wow that is awesome Ruth, I love the shape and I love the pic in the pic!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

ok let's have a party at my house at the end of the 365 year. I'll gather up as many seniors as possible and we'll have a senior shoot off!!! LOL

Lindy said...

Hey ur place looks really chic and modern!