Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sorry for the Break


Sorry for the Break. We have been incredibly busy, not doing pictures unfortunately. But we are building a deck, and my computer was slowing down so bad it would take me 20 minutes to process a picture and that was just minor adjustments. But we recieved our new computer and now I feel like I am a a speed demon. Of course I spent the last two and a half weeks reloading everything. But I did have a session this last week. I love how they are turning out. This is one of my favorites so far.

5 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

Is that a tattoo on her belly? Wow brave woman... does she know what that is going to look like when she is 50?? LOL

Welcome back... we miss EVERYONE!

Hightower Photography said...

Thanks Ruth,
She said she just has to have it touched up after pregnancy. I know it wouldn't work on my belly.

Tamara Kravitz said...

Very nice. I have a maternity session this evening. Do you have any tips for me??

Maureen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maureen said...

YEA, Kim is back!!! Nice pic...and I would agree about the tattoo; my daughter wants one (isn't going to get one) on her ankle....at least it won't sag there:)