Friday, April 18, 2008

So long, fairwell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye....

I hate to go and leave this pretty "site"! :) I just love that song!!
I'm not leaving forever but I will be away for a couple weeks as my oldest dd will be having surgery at Omaha's Children's Hospital next week. Life has been so crazy around here I barely have time to get on my computer let alone pick up the camera. I have a couple tiny shoots planned while she is in the hospital if she allows me to leave at all. So hopefully I will have some images to play with once we are home. If you would like to follow her progress I will be posting updates on our family blog http://5monsters.blogspot.com/ . Please keep A.J. in your thoughts and prayers next Wednesday.
so sad that I don't even have a picture to share :(

4 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I hope everything goes well with your daughter. Keep in touch with us!!!

Maureen said...

You will definitely be in our prayers!

Arya said...

I hope everything goes well and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Big hugs!!

Hightower Photography said...

You and your family will be in our prayers.