Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally

I have offered complimentary sessions to every mom-to-be that is pregnant with twins and this was my first taker. The mommy is a good friend to my sister-in-law. I think they will become baby-planners too!!
These little guys were so cute. The only problem we had was that when one was content the other was wide awake and hungry. The session only took 3 hours, I've had sessions with only one newborn take that long or longer. I have two other sets of twins that I believe will be coming in when they get out of the NICU.

3 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

oh my gosh this is too adorable. Babies are really hard and I'm not totally comfortable photographing them. Well done!!! Very nice :)

Cindy Shaver said...

I absolutely love this!

Johnson Family said...

That is so adorable!!!