Sunday, November 2, 2008

you made me smile.......

twice!!! I so wish I was there!! :( I kicked myself last year too and swore I would go this year. But I had already committed to Imaging USA with Michelle and I have so many seniors...to still proof AND lots of viewing sessions this week......AND I had already planned on going to Utah to shoot with Tina, Tennesse and Katie....

My plate is too full! :( Please learn lots and then teach me. Julie has been such a great help to me and I think we are learning things together, which is nice.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!! tons of it............

3 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

This is so cool, so much information, and little to no sleep. It is so cool to put faces with names and get to know so many people! Of course, I tell them all that I knew YOU when...

Short Stories by Ruth said...

ha ha ha too funny!!! and they say Ruth who??? LOL

Hey get us some new recruits for here!!!!

Cindy Shaver said...

they ALL know who you are, so I'm just name dropping