Friday, November 7, 2008

Roommate


During the photo seminar I was attending, my roommate (KrisG) wanted some budoir pics for her hubby's Christmas gift. Now, those who know me know I'm VERY prudish/tame. This is NOT something I would shoot! So my images were very tasteful and PG rated. Here is one of the images that was processed in Lightroom with a free preset I downloaded from Kelsey Smith. Again, I'm working on my PPing skills, so let me know what you think. I did order CS4 and Andy Armstrong's Design House Suite - so learning must follow...

4 comments:

Arya said...

I really like it. The processing is really beautiful and fits the image and mood - I would however fix the red line on her shoulders - its not bothersome in the websize image but any bigger and it would be distracting to the eye. Great job - I think you did a fabulous job!!

Cindy Shaver said...

Thanks! I'll see if I can fix that.

Short Stories by Ruth said...

oh my gosh Cindy... this is so sexy yet so tasteful. What that pose your idea or Kris'

I love it! and I'll bet she does too.

Cindy Shaver said...

it was my idea. she just went with the flow, to I told her what I wanted. my prudish self had the hands over the chest in most of her images haha