Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sorry I have been MIA

Here's some flowers as a peace offering for neglecting the blog! Hey it works when my husband does it, I thought it might work here too! :)
I have actually been busy with my daughter while she was in the hospital having surgery and now at home recovering. She is doing great, kids always bounce back fast. I am back to work next week with a full week of sessions so I will hopefully have plenty to share if I can find time to post!
I actually need to ask a favor from you guys, I have a blog post about a young Marine that I had the pleasure of photographing a couple weeks ago and I think it would be great if he received a little blog love.
Thanks in advance!!

1 comment:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

welcome back Courtney!!! What a great shot too!