Thursday, September 18, 2008

My New Journey



I started my weight-loss regiment last week and have already lost 3 lbs. The reason why I want to lose weight:

When having my boys I lost all my baby weight and then some. After having Ruth I kept the 40 lbs I gained with her and then gained over 2.5 years another 30 lbs. If you notice I do only head shots of myself and rarely take full length pictures. I have finally had enough and I don't want to have another baby until the weight is gone - so my goal is to lose all my baby weight and then some with in the next year. I will post pictures once a month like the ones above so that I have a visual of my progress.

I know 3 lbs is not alot but it's a start! Keep me in your prayers while I work my butt off literally!

3 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

I wish you all the luck! I'm trying to lose about 20 lbs myself. Right now I'm REALLY hungry!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

You can do it Arya!!!! you can only take it off one pound at a time! good luck!

Courtney said...

I was using a great online site called SparkPeople to help loose weight it worked great when I actually stuck to it and I enjoyed using the forum for extra support.
If you want to start using it I will make an effort too. Email me if you are interested and I'll give you my screen name.
I really need to get back into shape and lose about 60 pounds.

Good Luck and you are braver than me, I avoid the camera pointing at me like the plague.