Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sorry its been so long...

Wow sorry it has taken me so long to post something or even stop by I am on holidays :( have been for over a week and still have a few more left so.......I'm busy too before that.....hmmm ok I have no excuses I just didn't post cuz hmmmmm ha well cuz I live in hickville and NO ONE and I MEAN no ONE wants to sign a model release and allow me to use their photos online. I mean gosh if someone found a pic of them or their kid online they would track them down and what??????? lol I dunno but that's what I deal with weekly lol. Anyhoo found something I can post so here it is :) I found this on the way home from one of my shoots :)

I still owe you some pics Ma of my town I will try and get on this soon...I'm super enjoying doing nuttin though lol but I will try :)
GRRRR I tried to add more photos but it won't let me :( maybe another day!!!!!!


5 comments:

Arya said...

I love the tractor shot.

Cindy Shaver said...

Tesa? Tesa Leeder? Yes, I think I remember that name!
HAHA Good to see you back.

Maureen said...

model release....we don't need no stinkin' model release :)

Hightower Photography said...

I give them a discount if they sign a model release, so I usually get it signed. :)

Short Stories by Ruth said...

blur out their dang faces girlfriend..... hehehehe