Saturday, July 12, 2008

From my session tonight


I know we are not supposed to post more then once per day but I am a little behind in my posting so I hope it's ok.

This is from my session tonight and this little man just kept me running like crazy - he loved monkey's so I asked him if he could see the monkey in my camera lens - I do have one image of him trying to touch my lens to get the monkey out...It was a fun session.

Do you think the color is over the top? (cause you know I am afraid of color and love b&w all the way! trying to step outside my comfort zone for color)

SETTINGS: ISO-250 SS-1/60 AP-f/5.0

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Well, I love it!!! The color is intense but still looks real.

Great capture!

Hightower Photography said...

I love the color pop. Great Idea about the Monkey in the Lens. :)