Monday, December 15, 2008

Corel Painter


I received The Art of Digital Photo Painting by Marilyn Sholin in the mail today. It comes with sample images and step by step instructions for how to use the program to make these images into paintings. She uses some filters/plug-ins that I don't have the funds to buy right now, but I made my own adjustments and thought it turned out pretty well. So, should I bring in more detail in paintings? About this much since it doesn't have faces? Less? Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Arya said...

I love it! I think it's perfect...I sooo want that program, is it easy to maneuver thru?

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I love it!! Cindy this is great! I have painter essentials but haven't had time to play with it for some time. You should really print this and frame it! Maybe make a canvas!

Hightower Photography said...

This is great. I love it.